Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone & Marketing Guru Seth Godin Headline Canada’s Largest Marketing Conference in Toronto
Notable Business Leaders to Educate and Inspire at The Art of Marketing Toronto 2013.
TORONTO, May 15 –Twitter co-founder Biz Stone and marketing guru, Seth Godin are set to headline the spectacular line-up of speakers for Canada’s largest marketing conference, THE ART OF MARKETING, presented by IBM and in partnership with the Canadian Marketing Association National Convention & Trade Show, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on June 5th.
Five of the business industry’s most notable leaders are scheduled to speak at this full day conference, including:
- Biz Stone – Co-Founder of Twitter & One of Time Magazine’s Most Influential People in the World
- Seth Godin – New York Times Bestselling Author of Purple Cow, Tribes & Linchpin
- Charles Duhigg – New York Times Investigative Reporter & Bestselling Author of The Power of Habit
- Jonah Berger - James G. Campbell Assistant Professor of Marketing at Wharton & Author of Contagious, Why Things Catch On
- David Usher - Juno Award Winning Musician & Creativity Expert
The Art of Marketing Conference will also include an Executive Panel with four top-level marketing executives, including:
- Andrew Zimakas - CMO, ING Direct Canada
- Cheri Chevalier - CMO, Microsoft Canada
- David Klein - VP, Marketing & Innovation, Aeroplan, an Aimia Company
- Geraldine Tenten - Director, Marketing & Communications, IBM Canada
"We launched The Art of Marketing 4 years ago committed to producing the largest marketing event in the country. I am confident that we have delivered on this goal, however we are now resetting our mission to ensure that not only is it the largest, but also the most impactful. This years program presents an incredible collection of marketing visionaries and bestselling authors and we are truly excited about our new partnership with the Canadian Marketing Association" said Scott Kavanagh, Co-Founder at The Art Of.
“Rolling the Art of Marketing into the 2013 CMA National Convention and Trade Show provides marketers with the opportunity to receive a double shot of value and two days of marketing insights and inspiration,” said Rob Tallis, Vice-President, Marketing and Events at CMA. “It also promises to be a call to action for those who want to tackle the opportunities and challenges of a rapidly changing marketing landscape and learn about the new tools and ideas that are expanding the ways marketers connect and engage with consumers”.
Passes for The Art of Marketing Conference can be purchased online at www.TheArtOf.com or by calling 416.479.9701
About The Art Of
The Art Of is the leading owner and producer of business conferences for professionals. Attracting an exclusive audience of over 20,000 senior executives, managers and entrepreneurs each year, The Art Of national program includes The Art of Marketing, The Art of Leadership, The Art of Sales and The Art of Management Conferences. Each conference stops in major markets across Canada, including Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver.
Irina Adriana Barbu
The Art Of