Geena Davis to Headline at The Art of Leadership for Women in Calgary
Geena Davis alongside 4 other world-renowned bestselling authors and visionaries are set to share the key to successful leadership at the upcoming The Art of Leadership for Women conference in Calgary.
TORONTO, January 19 — The Art of Leadership for Women is returning to Calgary on April 4, 2016. Recognized as Canada’s #1 conference for leadership, this year’s program is designed to educate and delight attendees with an impressive lineup of bestselling authors and visionaries, including:
- Geena Davis: Academy Award-Winning Actress and Founder & Chair of the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Dyana Nyad:Record-Breaking Endurance Athlete & Bestselling Author of Find A Way
- Kirstine Stewart:Bestselling Author of Our Turn & Vice President of Media, North America at Twitter
- Dr. Heidi Grant Halvorson:Bestselling Author, & Social Psychologist and Associate Director of the Motivation Science Centre at Columbia Business School
- Tammy Heermann:Vice President Global Leadership Development, Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge
Topics this year include leadership & empowerment, peak performance, perception & behaviour, and strategy & effectiveness. Designed for leaders at all levels, The Art of Leadership for Women is a full day conference and is expected to attract over 1,200 of Calgary’s top professionals.
The Art of Leadership for Women conference is scheduled for Monday, April 4th, 2016 from 8:30AM - 5:00PM at the Telus Convention Centre in Calgary. Passes can be purchased online or by calling 1.866.99.ART.OF (27863) in Canada.
“Leadership is an integral part of every position. Given the state of the economy, and current events, leadership is now more crucial to every organization” says Bill Williams, the VP of Learning at The Art Of. “What are you doing as a leader to set a good example and elevate your team to the next level?”
About The Art Of
The Art Of provides business professionals with the tools, techniques and knowledge needed to succeed in today's changing marketplace. The company provides access to insights from the world’s most prominent business leaders and bestselling authors through its national conferences, magazine and online content.
Available in major markets across Canada, The Art Of conferences attract an exclusive audience of over 20,000 business leaders, decision makers, and entrepreneurs each year. Other conferences in The Art Of series include marketing, sales and leadership.
Manager, Marketing and Partnerships
The Art Of